Kuching Heritage and Kampong Bike Tour
Rotarians, discover the heart of Kuching on a unique bike tour that showcases the city’s rich culture, heritage, and natural beauty.
Explore the historic center, visit iconic landmarks, and cycle through rural villages to experience the authentic side of Kuching. Take a traditional sampan boat across the Sarawak River and indulge in delicious street food at Kubah Ria market.
This tour is the perfect way for Rotarians to experience the best of Kuching while getting some exercise and having fun. You’ll learn about the city’s fascinating history and culture, meet friendly locals, and sample delicious food.
- Visit Kuching’s most iconic landmarks, including the Astana, Sarawak State Museum, and Fort Margherita.
- Cycle through traditional Malay kampongs (villages) and learn about the local way of life.
- Take a traditional sampan boat across the Sarawak River and enjoy the views of the city skyline.
- Indulge in delicious Sarawak street food at Kubah Ria market.
- Get personalized insights from your local English-speaking guide.
Why should Rotarians book this tour?
- This tour is a great way for Rotarians to learn about the culture and heritage of Kuching while supporting the local community.
- The tour is also a fun and active way to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors.
- Rotarians will have the opportunity to meet friendly locals and make new friends from all over the world.
Book your Kuching Heritage and Kampong Bike Tour today and experience the magic of Kuching!
- The tour is suitable for all fitness levels, as the cycling is mostly on flat terrain.
- Children are welcome to join the tour, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The tour includes all necessary equipment, such as bikes, helmets, and water bottles.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and bring sunscreen, a hat, and sunglasses.
Experience the best of Kuching on this unique bike tour that combines culture, history, food, and nature.
- Culture: Explore Kuching’s heritage zone, visit temples and monuments, and cycle through rural Malay kampongs to learn about the city’s rich culture and heritage.
- History: Visit Kuching’s most iconic landmarks, including the Astana, Sarawak State Museum, and Fort Margherita, and learn about the city’s fascinating past.
- Food: Indulge in a wide variety of popular authentic Sarawak local street foods, drinks, and desserts at Kubah Ria market.
- Nature: Take a traditional sampan boat cruise across the Sarawak River and enjoy the stunning scenery of the river and its surroundings.